Overall

Promotion

Salary

Work/life balance

Culture

Leadership

T3 consulting engineers Reviews

Excelent

I'm a highly motivated person. I don't stop until I get things done. I value other people's time and company's resources. I work to become an asset, not a liability. The only dream job I've always had was a job that keeps me busy, a job wherein I get to contribute to the company's success. I learned that without proper coordination, even the simplest task could cause problems in a project. I had this problem during my first job. From that time on, I made sure every I thing follows every detail and coordination. Basically, my management style comes with promptness and flexibility. To make sure goals are achieved, I religiously study and make plans down to the smallest detail. While I do implement a strict sense of being time bounded, I also add reasonable allowances and make room for contingencies. I understand the nature of this position that I am applying for quite well, along with the pressure that comes with it. Being under pressure doesn't discourage me, it motivates me more.

Pros: great opportunity
Cons: long working hours

Was this review helpful?    +0       -0

Excelent

network management, software and hardware configuration, problems incident managements I understand the nature of this position that I am applying for quite well, along with the pressure that comes with it.Being under pressure doesn't discourage me, it motivates me more. I'm a highly motivated person. I don't stop until I get things done. I value other people's time and company's resources. I work to become an asset, not a liability. Many things motivate me. My goal to be the best of what I can be often motivates me to go beyond my own expectations. When I see myself being productive everyday, it motivates me to continue. I enjoy it very much. Being part of a team means you get to contribute for the good of all, while at the same time there's are members who can support you and share more knowledge with you.

Pros: huge opportunite
Cons: long working hours

Was this review helpful?    +0       -0

Results page: 1  

Get the latest T3 consulting engineers jobs by email

You can cancel at any time. We will not spam you.

Latest T3 consulting engineers jobs